AHHH IT HAS A CONTEXT!!
AHHH IT HAS A CONTEXT!!
Batman, Stephen, d. 1584. The doome warning all men to the iudgemente, 1581.
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Slightly out of the period, but irresistible to re-post.
ok if it were possible to combine tag-searches, I would be causing confusion for people who were searching for “batman+doomsday”
unfollowing people who steadfastly refuse to tag things like racism~
The Kickstarter campaign for Costume Fairy Adventures is now live - and we have a special reward in store for our fans on Tumblr who help spread the word!
Costume Fairy Adventures is a tabletop roleplaying game for 2 to 7 players. Where you play fairies. In costumes. Having adventures. (Fairies are not good at clever titles.)
- Put on magical costumes and gain special powers to aid your shenanigans with our fully illustrated, 108-card Core Costume Deck!
- Explore a library of sandbox-style Playsets that will take you everywhere from your own back yard to the furthest reaches of Outer Space!
- Play cooperatively, or compete with your friends to see who will reign supreme as Master of Mischief!
You’ll receive all this and more when you back our Costume Fairy Adventures Kickstarter - but just for our fans on Tumblr, there’s something special in store. Three lucky Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013 will receive a custom playbook for their very own Costume Fairy Adventures character, complete with a full-colour illustration:
This is a Tumblr exclusive promotion - this reward is not available at any Kickstarter backer level! But don’t worry - there’s lots more awesome stuff to be had. Check it out:
- A total of three winners will be selected from among all Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013.
- A given reblogger may win only once. Reblogging multiple times will not increase your odds of winning.
- No purchase is necessary to participate. You do not have to be a Kickstarter backer in order to win.
- In order to receive your reward, Penguin King Games Inc. must be able to contact you. If you you do not have a Tumblr ask box, you may provide your contact information using our general contact form; please include the exact text of your Tumblr name when doing so.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you within fourteen days of the end of this promotion, your reward will be forfeit.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Penguin King Games Inc., nor to freelancers and/or paid consultants who have worked with Penguin King Games within the past twelve months.
- Rewards have no cash value, and may not be transferred, sold, or exchanged for other services or merchandise.
- The description and appearance of your character must adhere to acceptable content guidelines.
Because seriously, I work for these guys, I don’t count. However, come on, come on! You get to get into a game! And it’s fun and cool and colorful!
Sure, why not!
hey… u know chILDRENS SHOW from u chidldhood??? well…. in reality…. it show about person in a COMA!! or AUSTISTCI!! or dead…!! prugatory!!! or crazy!!!!!!! whoa… pretty fgrimdark and gritty huH??? yeah…….
10000000000000000 notes to the tune of ‘whoa so cool’ ‘CHILDHOOD RUINED’ ‘omg i cant believe this!!!!!’
it keeps happening
what is this angle
Step back, peeps, and fasten your seat-belts. Time to bring in a puberty professional.
…. wait. That’s not right. Hold on.
Let’s fast-forward about five more years.
Ah, yes, there we go. Right after I sold my soul to Satan.
Naw son you can’t be hot in both genders you fucking cheated
This may be the best book I have ever purchased. It is definitely in the top 10
whAT BOOK IS THIS
To Be or Not to Be by Ryan North. Hamlet as a choose-your-own-adventure book.
Pretty much every page is pure distilled awesome except the ones which explicitly follow Shakespeare’s original plot, which are merely slightly-inferior pure distilled awesome.